Thursday, July 8, 2010

Painters

I live on the 3rd story of a unit complex, it's currently being painted.

I work until late at night, so I like to sleep in.

This morning I woke up to some one on the balcony, figured it was a painter. He started to knock on the window to my room and the lounge room to get me to move my stuff (no consent, not the front door... trespass anyone..?). I am quite fine with this, they have a job to do etc.etc.

I had a cup of coffee from last night sitting on the futon arm, this is my LAST coffee cup (I have systematically broken the rest). He broke it, not a big deal, whatever.

What really got me is how he dealt with it. Picked up the pieces and launched them over the side into the garden. Wow that was brazen.

I Owe, I Owe so its off to cook I go - Obiter

No comments:

Post a Comment