Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Puberty v Law School

I have been in a funk since losing the moot, I poured my heart and soul into it. Only to lose. Now I am mostly over it, it was an experience and I am glad I did it.

It got me to thinking about how this experience has been a lot like puberty, so here is my comparisons:

Procreation / Understanding

Puberty: Every waking moment you think of getting some, even if your not yo will say you are.
LW: You spend most of every day trying to wrap your head around something, when you speak to other students, you mostly pretend to others that 'yeah, I can cite the test for using extrinsic material off the top of my head..

Hormone fulled mood swings / Stress induced fits of rage

Puberty: Your right, they are all tools who just don't understand you. You go cry about it, but you will get over it at the next injustice you suffer through.

LS: Your tired, your over caffeinated all you want to do is sleep, but shit is due tomorrow and you don't get it. So you lash out at those that love you (see rice fight). Every. little. thing. pisses you off.

Awkward moments

Puberty: Guys, you know what I am talking about. I figure girls have at least one repeating moment.

LS: Even being called upon and babbling does not compare to above.

Who wins? at least the worst of puberty is over in a couple of years, law school is going to last 5.5 years....

At least my voice will only break once- Obiter

No comments:

Post a Comment